The Graduate Tennis Pro Qualification Course is the ultimate practical on-court qualification for the tennis enthusiast and/or aspiring tennis professional. Whether you have no prior coaching experience and/or you are looking to upskill your current coaching knowledge and skill, the ATPCA Graduate Tennis Pro Qualification course is the perfect opportunity for you to ignite your accreditation journey.
This course is held over 16-hours of face to face out on-court training with 2 hours of home study. This course aims to develop course participants to a proficient standard where they are able to confidently and professionally conduct:
- The delivery of group lesson based Tennis Drills, Games & Activities to Adults, Juniors & Kids of a Beginner to Intermediate playing ability.
- Effective ball feeding methods & techniques for maximum group participation.
- An understanding of fundamental stroke mechanics including knowledge of the tennis grips.
- Elementary error detection & correction principals.
- Effective management of different pupil playing abilities within a group.
- On and off the court communication essentials.