The Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification Course is the ultimate practical on-court qualification for the advancing tennis professional. Whether you are looking to upgrade your current accreditation and/or expand upon your coaching knowledge, the ATPCA Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification course provides the perfect opportunity for your continued development as a tennis professional.
This course is held over 24-hours of face to face out on-court training with 4 hours of home study. This course aims to develop course participants to a proficient standard where they are able to confidently and professionally conduct:
- The delivery of squad lessons based on live ball tennis drills to adults and juniors of an intermediate to advanced playing ability.
- A comprehensive understanding of the serve mechanics.
- A comprehensive understanding of the topspin double handed groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive understanding of the topspin single handed backhand groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive understanding of the topspin forehand groundstroke mechanics.
- A comprehensive understanding of the forehand and backhand volley mechanics.
- Real-time error detection & correction analysis
Entry into ATPCA’s Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification Course requires applicants to have a minimum of a Graduate Tennis Pro Qualification (or equivalent). There is a short online quiz (which can be completed as many times as necessary) to complete at home, that aims to further consolidate the knowledge obtained during your training course.
Course Graduates will receive an ATPCA National Advanced Tennis Pro Accreditation Certificate, Coach License ID card & Insurance Certificate of Currency, to ensure they are properly covered to industry standards to continue or commence their coaching endeavors.