The Master Tennis Pro Qualification Course is the ultimate practical qualification for the tennis club, professional and/or tennis business/center operator. Whether you are looking to develop a comprehensive tennis business acumen and/or expand upon your on-court coaching knowledge & skills, the ATPCA Master Tennis Pro Qualification course provides the ideal opportunity for you to consolidate on tennis business/center management expertise & on-court coaching credentials for your continued success as a tennis professional.
This course is held over 32-hours of face to face training with 4 hours of home study and exposes course participants to numerous on and off court workshops and seminars delivered by a field of leading experts within the tennis industry. This course aims to develop course participants to a proficient standard where they are able to confidently and professionally develop, promote & manage:
- The delivery of private session based tennis drills to adults, juniors & kids of an advanced to national competition playing ability.
- Mastery error detection & correction analysis.
- A commercial tennis business including the use of IT & social media.
- A full time tennis academy program.
- A high school’s performance tennis program.
- A community based tennis facility including court hire management.
- A professionally run tennis pro-shop.
- Equipment essentials for the modern day player.
- Comprehensive offensive and defensive footwork Techniques.
The ATPCA Master Tennis Pro Qualification Course is held only twice per calendar year and admittance into the course requires applicants to have a minimum of an Advanced Tennis Pro Qualification (or equivalent). There is a short online quiz (which can be completed as many times as necessary) to complete at home, that aims to further consolidate the knowledge obtained during your training course.
Course Graduates will receive an ATPCA National Master Tennis Pro Accreditation Certificate, Coach License ID card & Insurance Certificate of Currency, to ensure they are properly covered to industry standards to continue or resume their coaching endeavors.