Depending on the level of the players, the lessons include visual learning (live demo, pro videos and diagrams), auditory learning (coach feedback, discussion, questions and answers), reading and writing (using white boards on court, taking notes and goal sheets), and kinesthetic learning (drilling, testing and hands-on activities). The availability of these complementary methods give the players the opportunity to understand and apply the learned knowledge with more success. As an example, a normal training session includes:
· 10% Warm up and flexibility.
· 10% Game based competition.
· 40% Technical and feeding.
· 25 % Live ball hitting action.
· 10% Intense live movement and games.
· 5% Cool down and feedback.